Friday, June 27, 2008

Success!

We got approval from Haitian social services today! I'll be taking Steven back to California with me tomorrow!!! When I think about all the uncertainties and all that COULD have happened this week, I'm just in awe and so grateful that God moved his hand and accomplished all this. Two patients through all the legal processing to get to the States with nearly impossible deadlines. Awesome stuff. I'll try to post pictures soon.

Tomorrow night Steven's host family will pick us up from the airport in LA and take Steven from there. I'll miss him, we had some good bonding time this week, but plan on visiting him often. :)

After that, I'll be home approximately 30 hours before emarking on a road trip with my sister to Texas for a family reunion. The timing of it all is amazing. Thanks for being a part of this journey with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord many times over!!!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

To have been able to do all that you accomplished in the time frame you had tells me that you were "walking in the footsteps of the Lord". He has shown you much favor.
In Christ....Uncle John